Article acceptance requirements
Article submissions must contain innovation, originality, and knowledge enhancement so that they are worthy of publication. Articles which not include Methodological innovation and also lack ingenuity in the subject, issue and approach will not be examined. Articles that exclusively describe a phenomenon or behavior of a group having only Intra-organizational application won’t be reviewed either.
- Authors' articles are received only through the publication system.
- The article should be arranged and processed according to the author’s guidelines of the journal.
- When sending article files through the publication system, make sure that the two following files are sent: the main Word file (Article without mentioning the information of the author(s)) and the profile file (The full text of the article along with mentioning the exact details of the author(s) on the first page).
- The article or part of it should not have been reviewed or published in any other journal in the country or abroad. Submitting the article to other journals at the same time or submitting it before the final decision is determined will result in the rejection of the article.
- Worksheets of the Authors' Commitment and conflict of interest must be completed and submitted by the Corresponding Author.
- If an abstract of the article has already been published in any non-Persian scientific journal in the country or abroad (In the form of an abstract or as part of a lecture published or presented at scientific conferences and seminars), The corresponding author must inform the chief editor in writing and attach a copy of the published article along with the agreement of reprint obtained from the first publisher. In case of acceptance for publication, this issue will be notified to the readers of the magazine in the subtitle section of the article title page and the place of its first publication will also be announced.
- If the research and preparation of the article has been done using the research budget of any ministry, Center, university, research institute, or institution; the name of the ministry, ..., institution, and project registration number should be mentioned at the end of the article and also written permission from that ministry, ..., the relevant institution regarding the publication of the article in the journal should be attached to the article.
- If the article is an excerpt from a Thesis or a Ph.D. Thesis, the number of authors and their order should be mentioned. The persons in charge of corresponding and follow-up must be specified as well.
- A review article is accepted only from experienced and knowledgeable researchers on the subject of the article, who have articles in that field.
- Responsibility of the article content in terms of legal validity and scientific accuracy rests entirely with the author. This person is also in charge of the provided votes and comments reliability. The content of published article is not fully endorsed.
Initial evaluation (one or two weeks)
- Considering paragraphs 1 to 9 insignificant points, and after registering and uploading the article by the corresponding author in the system, in the first stage, the article will be reviewed by the experts and the internal manager of the journal. This revision will be in terms of following the instructions in the compilation guide and also the article format (maximum within one week). To speed up the judging process, please read the authors' guidelines carefully before submitting an article. Then organize and submit the article exactly based on the compilation guide and the article format available in the system.
- If the principles of writing scientific journals are observed, the article will be sent for a similarity check (Samim Noor).
- In case of a high percentage of similarity and plagiarism, the article will be returned to the author.
- In the absence or low percentage of similarity and also in the absence of plagiarism, the article is referred to (expert secretary) and chief editor for review and decision.
- In case of acceptance based on the observance of items 2 and 4,
The article will be initially evaluated by the expert secretary and chief editor in terms of:
- Content quality
- Relation to the goals, vision, and topic of the magazine
- Using up-to-date and reliable sources in the world
- Ingenuity and innovation
This stage will usually take a week. If the article does not have these criteria, it will be returned to the author. In case the above conditions are met, after acceptance in the initial review and depending on the subject, the article will be sent to at least two expert judges without the authors' specifications.
Peer review of the article (two to four months)
The process of judging reviewed articles in this journal is a double-blind peer review based on the guidelines of the International Committee on Publishing Ethics (COPE) and the charter and standards of research ethics approved by the Deputy Minister of Research and Technology of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology of Iran. Received articles are reviewed and judged by 2 or 3 peer reviewers and one statistical reviewer. after receiving the opinions of the judges, the corresponding author should highlight the corrections in the file of the judged article and Also, prepare an accompanying letter in response to each of the judges' comments and send it to the magazine otherwise the article will obviously not be reviewed and it will be removed from the arbitration process.
The process of judging articles is as follows:
- If two referees reject the article, the article will be rejected.
- If the opinion of one referee is a general review and the other referee rejects the article, the article will be rejected.
- If the opinion of the two judges is a general review of the article, the article will be given to the author for review.
- If the opinion of one arbitrator is a partial review and the other arbitrator rejects the article, the article will be sent to the third referee and according to the opinion of the third one, a decision will be made based on items 2 and 3.
- After the author has corrected and submitted the article based on the opinion of the judges, the article will be given to one of the judges for a comparative evaluation.
Note 1: An email will be sent to the judges each week to remind them, and if the article is not judged after one month, the article will be taken back from the referee and given to the new referee.
Note 2: After informing the author in charge of correspondence, the author will have two months for the initial correction and two days for the final correction in order to send the correction and final approval. Evidently the non-response of the corresponding author is a confirmation of the article on the journal site.
Final decision of the editorial board (one month)
Then the editor and other members of the editorial board review the article based on the professional reports of referees and their explanations and edits made by the author.
- Taking into account the minor corrections proposed by the editorial board or the judges, the article will be published. (acceptance)
- Accepted with major amendments: The Journal will publish the article when the proposed changes have been made to the text of the article. In this section, the corresponding author uploads the revised article once more and re-examines the quality of the article. (Conditional acceptance)
- The Journal Office does not publish the article due to its lack of content and quality, as it concludes that the article will not meet the required standards for publication, even after major changes by the author(s). (Rejection of the article)
Printing and Publishing Stage (four weeks)
- After confirming the subject of the article by the members of the editorial board, only the title of the article, the names of the authors and the abstract of the article are available online.
- The article is submitted to the editors of the journal for scientific and literary editing. Authors are not issued a certificate of acceptance; unless the editors of the journal confirm the scientific authenticity through checking the sources of the article. The compatibility of the references and documents with the sources should be checked as well.
- Articles are edited gradually and on a turn-by-turn basis. If there are frequent errors in spelling, calligraphy, etc., the editor will return the article to the authors for correction. The editor reads the article line by line, evaluating the phrases in terms of structural strength, eloquence, not including redundancy, consistency with other articles, audience needs, the accuracy of citation method, and scientific authenticity and validity.
- The edited version of the article is submitted to the authors for review, and they are asked to make any comments they may have.
- Once the authors have approved the edited version, the article is returned to the journal editor for pagination. After pagination, the article will be published in a new issue of the journal unless the author has published an article in the current period. In this case, the article will be considered for the next period. Except in special cases, it will be tried not to publish two articles from one author in one period. If the author of the article was a member of the journal editorial board, the publication of his article is subject to compliance with the restrictions on the publication of articles of editorial board members which are based on the criteria set forth in the evaluation regulations of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology.
- Requesting corrections in the article is only to promote the authors' article and does not constitute publishing the article. After the corrections, the article will be reviewed again by the referee and then the editorial board, and if the publication points are obtained and approved by the editorial board, it will enter the publishing process.
- Obtaining admission in this publication) In case of final approval in the final decision stage (will take 4 months According to the number of requested corrections and the opinions of the judges and also the speed and accuracy of the corrections made by the authors
- In case the article is accepted, the electronic file of the acceptance letter along with the signature of the editor will be sent to the e-mail of the corresponding author, provided that the message of the author(s) request is sent to the publication e-mail.
- After the literary and technical editing, the article will be finally published.
- The opinion of the judges about the article is only an advisory opinion and the final decision (whether to accept or not to accept the article) will be made after the announcement of the scientific committee by the editorial board.
- The responsibility of each article in terms of science, order of names and follow-up rests entirely with the corresponding author. The corresponding author must download the authors' commitment letter from the site and send it to the journal secretariat after obtaining the signatures of all authors.
- The number and row of the article authors are accepted as specified in the initial version and at the time of submission to the journal office.
- The request to remove or change the order of the authors' names can be considered only before the final judgment. This can happen by written request of all authors and mentioning the reason for the request.
- It is possible for authors to follow the status of the submitted article online through the system.
- The articles are received only through the system and the Journal has no obligation to review the articles that are sent to the email addresses of the dear editorial board members.