Bjola, Corneliu and Kornprobst, Markus (2018), Understanding International Diplomacy: Theory, Practice and Ethics, London: Routledge.
-Bourqebe, Isa (2015), Parliamentary Diplomacy and its Contributions in Solving Global and National Ddisputes, Algeria: University of Oran2 Mohamed Ben Ahmed
-Chaitep, Wannapat (2013), Theorising Parliamentary Diplomacy: A Case Study on the Thai Senate as a Diplomatic Actor, University of Surrey, UK: Faculty of Arts and Human Sciences (FAHS), A Thesis Submittedas a Fulfillment of the Requirements forThe Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
- Costa, Oliver, Stavridis, Stelios and Dri, Clarissa (2013), in Costa, Oliver, Dri, Clarissa and Stavridis, Stelios (2013), Parliamentary Dimensions of Regionalization and Globalization, New York: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Fiott, Daniel (2011), On the Value of Parliamentary Diplomacy, www.madariaga.organ the Value of Parliamentary Diplomacy, Madariaga Paper, Vol. 4, No. 7 (April), file:///C:/Users/khademi.gh/AppData/Local/Temp/2011-apr-fiott-onthevalueofparliamentarydiplomacy.pdf.
- Giesen, Michael, (2017), Regional Parliamentary Institutions: Diffusion of a Global Parliamentary Organizational Design? KFG Working Paper Series, No. 80, August 2017, Kolleg-Forschergruppe (KFG) “The Transformative Power of Europe “, Freie Universität Berlin, https://www.polsoz.fu-berlin.de/en/v/transformeurope/publications/working_paper/wp/wp80/WP_80_Giesen_WEB.pdf..
- IPU (1994), Declaration on Criteria for Free and Fair Election,
Unanimously adopted by the Inter-Parliamentary Council at its 154th session
(Paris, 26 March).
- Masters, Lesley (2015), South Africa s Emerging Parliamentary Diplomacy and Soft Power, Strategic Review for Southern Africa, Vol. 37, No. 2.
- Mudyanadzo, Wenceslaus and Nkomo, Caleb Asher (2016), Parliamentary Diplomacy as a Critical Component of Zimbabwe s Foreign Policy, International Journal of Politics and Good Governance, Vol. vii, No. 7.3, Quarter III.
- Noulas, George (2011), The Role of Parliamentary Diplomacy in Foreign Policy, Foreign Policy Journal, October. https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2011/10/22/the-role-of-parliamentary-diplomacy-in-foreign-policy.
- Raube, Kolja, Muftuler-Bac, Meltem and Wouters, Jan (2019), Introduction: a world of parliamentary relations? Parliamentary cooperation and diplomacy in EU external relations, Cheltenham:Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sabic, Zlatco (1995), International Parliamentary Organs and European Institutional Organization: The Case of the Eropean Parliament, Prepared for presentation at the Fourth Biennal International Conference of the European Community Studies Association, Charleston, South Carolina, May 11 - 14 1995, http://aei.pitt.edu/7008/1/Sabie_zlatko.pdf
- Stavridis, Stelios (2006) Parliamentary Diplomacy: Any Lessons for Regional Parliaments. In International Relations of the Regions: Sub-National Actors, Para-Diplomacy and Multi-Level Governance. Proceedings of the October 2006 Zaragoza Conference on The International Relations of the Regions, www.unizar.es/union_europea/Conferencia%202006/actas%20presentacion
- Stavridis, Stelios and Jancic, Davor (2017), Introduction: The Rise of Parliamentary Diplomacy in International Politics in Stavridis, Stelios and Jančić, Davor(2017), Parliamentary Diplomacy in European and Global Governance, Leiden: Koninklijke Brill NV.
- Tayie, Mohammed Salman and Dashti, Ibrahim Mohammad (2018), Parliament and Foreign Policy-Making Process, Asian Social Science, Vol. 14, No. 2, January.
- Vrieze, Franklin De (2015), Study on Parliamentary Cooperation Mapping and Analysis of International Parliamentary Institutions and Parliamentary Networks in the Western Balkans and South East Europe, Brussels: COWI Belgium SPRL.
- Wachira, Serah C.W. (2017), Parliamentary Diplomacy and Regional Integration: A Case Study of The East African Legislative Assembly, University of Nairobi Institute of Diplomacy and International studies.
- Weisglas, Frans and de Boer, Gonnie (2007), Parliamentary Diplomacy, The Hague Journal of Diplomacy, Vol. 2, Issue 1, January.#