1. The article must have the necessary theological structure.
2. The submitted article should have the criteria of a scientific research article and be innovative in some ways when compared to existing papers.
3. Abstract should not be more than 300 words and include the title and subject of the article, method, and the most important research results, along with a list of keywords (maximum 10 words), attached to the article all in Persian and English.
4. The main titles of the article should be specified with numbers 1, 2, etc. Subheadings should be shown in separated lines as 1-1., 1-2, etc. More detailed titles should be placed at the beginning of a line along with the rest of the text. These kinds of titles must be specified with the numbers 1-1-1., 1-1-2, etc.
5. The table titles should be clearly stated at the beginning of the table. Address of the adapted tables should be given below them.
6. Numbers or diagrams should be numbered separately from the tables.
7. In-text citations of references using parentheses should be as follows:
7-1. Persian sources: (author's family name, year of publication, volume, page); Example: (Mehrpour, 1393: 1).
7-2. Latin sources: (page, volume, year of publication, author's family name); Example: (Morgan, 1965: 71).
7-3. Repetition of references or documents should appear just like the first time and avoid using words like the same, previous, etc. (Ibid.,…).
The article sources must be set by APA method and using Endnote software or Word 2010 onwards by using the References option in the top menu of Word and then selecting the Style: APA option. In-text references should never be entered manually as well as article sources and references.
Please click here to learn more.
7-4. If more than one work has been published by an author in a year, distinguish them by mentioning alphabet letters after the year of publication.
8. The English equivalent of proper nouns or expressions should be given at the bottom of each page.
9. Additional explanations should be indicated in the footnotes section at the end of the article. References and citations in the footnotes, as well as article text, will follow the rules of the in-text method.
The alphabetical list of Persian and Latin sources should be prepared separately in accordance with the bibliography publication and presented as follows:
* Book: name and surname of the author (date of publication). Book Name (Iranic and Black), Translator Name, Publication Place: Publisher Name, Printing Number, volume.
* Journal article: name and surname of the author (date of publication). Article name, journal name (italic, Iranic, and black), journal number, page.
* Encyclopedia article: name and surname of the author (date). Name of the article, name of the encyclopedia (Iranic, Italian and black), (volume, page), place of publication: Name of the publisher.
* Newspaper article: name and surname of the author (date, day, month, year). Article title, newspaper name (Iranic and black), page number.
* Website article: surname and author name (date). Article name (Iranic and black), retrieved on a date (retrieval date in order of the day, month, year), site publisher name, site address.
11. The conclusion and summary sections are mandatory parts of the article.
12. The article length should not be less than 16 pages (300 words) and not more than 25 pages.
13. The font of the article is Garamond 11, the font of the main headings is Garamand 11 black and the font for sub-headings is. Garamond 12 black.
14. The margins will be set to 2.52 from the top and bottom and 2.5 from the left and right, and the paper size is 1725.